- GENRE : Contrary to popular belief, I hardly ever read comedy in any format. My favourite genre of books is always a good psycho-thriller where there's a murderer loose in the city who needs to be stopped. I love a good mystery any day.
- SAVING FOR A RAINY DAY : Since the days of PG in Pune to being an assistant professor in Mangalore, I'm famous among my colleagues, juniors and students as 'the hard drive' doc. I can't help it. I have presently got four hard drives ( three 1Tbs and one chotta 320 Gb ) filled with thousands of movies and over three dozen TV sitcoms. Many of them have yet to be seen even by me ! That's what you call storing things away for a rainy day.
- DOGYEARS : I can't raise my hand against a dog. I'm sorry... it's just the way I am. Even my doberman knows it and nowadays, after using my hand as a chew-toy, he just waits for me to shake a finger as a signal to release it. Give them respect and they'll respect you back.
People who I award it to :
02. Shalini : A more 'sugar and spice' blog, this new mom and my major opponent in the app DRAW SOMETHING is hilarious fun to read.
03. Darlings of Venus : I would have given it to Maithili directly, but she gave me this award. It would look shady if I also gave her the same award and they'd probably have a CBI investigation on us... so I'll give it to a venture, involving her and other fellow female bloggers which has some really cool thought provoking and hilarious posts.
04. Dr Danny Simon : I've known him for over a decade when he was my senior. I'm glad he took up blogging because I value his gentle, kind words of encouragement.
05. Soumya Kulshreshtha : Came across her blog recently and absolutely loved it. Am now a regular follower of her, both on blogpost and Twitter.