This quiz consists of 3 rounds of increasing difficulty.
ROUND TWO : BUFFET TABLE
( 1 point each )
Ah yes. Starters and soups are fine but this is where the true winners will emerge. Hidden in the table below are a whole bunch of movies - from both Bollywood and Hollywood. I'm not going to burden you with silly details like how many are there... find as many as you can.
I will say this - they are hidden in every conceivable direction : vertical, horizontal, diagonal, right to left, left to right, top to bottom, bottom to top.
Click the picture to get the full screen version for better viewing.
In your replies, you don't have to tell me where the movies are... just write down the list of the movies you found.
ROUND THREE : DESSERTS
( 2 points each )
8. In his first appearance in a Batman movie, the DC Comicbook character Bane played a sidekick to which female villain ?
10. Who has acted in all three hit Bollywood movies : Mr India, Shahenshah and Chaalbaaz ?
11. What is Raveena Tandons' character's real name in the cult classic Andaz Apna Apna ?
12 : Identify the song.
13 : Identify the movie.
14. Identify the movie.
15. Identify the song.
The final desserts will be especially sweet for the three winners, of course.
As mentioned earlier, the prizes are :
- II : e-gift voucher worth Rs 400/- for any item in Flipkart.
- III : e-gift voucher worth Rs 200/- for any item in Flipkart.
However, for the others, you can still avail of the best online discounts available presently at sites including Flipkart, Snapdeal, Expedia, Myntra, Jabong et al, courtesy of sponsors Cuponation.
They will keep updating new offers from all the major sites on a regular basis so you may want to bookmark them for future deals.
Regarding your submissions, please note :
- You can only send in one entry so take your time and answer. You've got a whole week.
- It is not compulsary that you must answer all questions. If you feel you've done good enough to win, that's fine. No negative marks for wrong answers.
- As our teachers always used to say, check that you've put the correct answer number.
- Do not give your answers in the comments section or else someone else may just copy them ad verbatim. Send them directly to me at pythoroshan(at)gmail.com
- Instead, use the comments section to inform me that you've sent your reply to my mail... and of course, any possible bribes you may want to offer me ! I will acknowledge receipt of your answers at the comments section.
- Last date for sending entries is 29th December 2012 (Saturday), before 12pm.
AUTHORS NOTE : WINNERS ANNOUNCED HERE.